Bionic Classic Golf Gloves
Bionic have designed a revolutionary golf gloves to ease the pain of arthritic hands, designed by a leading orthopedic hand surgeon to enable the golfer to feel less pain when swinging the golf club, multiple supports have been built into the glove giving it a fantastic feeling.
The "ONLY" Golf Glove Designed by an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
- LONGER DISTANCE AND GREATER ACCURACY
- Anatomical relief pads help prevent the clubface from twisting at the moment of contact and increase swing speed.
- NATURAL DEXTERITY AND COOL, DRY HANDS
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement and help hands “breathe.”
- SECOND SKIN COMFORT
- The combination of the pre-rotated finger design and top-grade cabretta leather helps the glove feel and fit like second skin.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY
- Bionic lasts up to 2-3 times longer than traditional leather golf gloves!
Good quality glove. Great grip.
I have arthritis in two fingers on each hand and as a result find that I have to wear 2 gloves when I play, I have been using Bionic Classic gloves for a while and find them a great help with the grip. Although they are a bit more expensive than other makes I feel that they are worth the extra cost. I have shopped around and found that ABC Golf gave the best value so I bought 3 pairs. At long last Bionic have brought out the All Weather gloves which I also bought but as yet have not tried, so cannot give a proper review on them, but if the 'Classic' is anything to go by I'm sure that these will also be excellent.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.